[nnasnet] Irvington Farmers' Market NNAS Booth

  • From: paula.boundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "NNAS Hotline" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:59:51 -0400

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---
Hello all.  Please consider taking time from your backyard birding to further
our mission of outreach to the general public by your participation in the
booth on the first Sat. of each month, beginning 05MAY.  The Market runs from
8-noon.  You can do an entire day or split into 2 hour shifts.  There will be
some merchandise for sale, including bird boxes, but mostly it is an
opportunity to talk to "walk-ups" and softly recruit new members with handouts,
etc.  I'll be making up the schedule as responses flood in!  REPLY to
paula.boundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Many thanks, Paula
"Value the land for the life it harbors"  Sarah Stein

You are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline
sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society.
with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks).
For other questions or comments about the listserver,
send messages to:  nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx