[nnasnet] Re: Hummers

  • From: Bill Gimpel <nhfishhook1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jennycra@xxxxxxxxx, smok5y@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 16:32:24 -0500 (CDT)

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---

We have heavy activity here on Taylor's Creek

Bill Gimpel

On 09/01/12, Jenny Crandall<jennycra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was gone for about 5 days and had my neighbor refill my 3 feeders.  I had about 10 and now I only have 3.  I thought they didn't leave until October.  Do some of them leave earlly?

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Vic Stover <smok5y@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Most of my Hummers Have gone!!! Still a few feeding!! Reta Hills creek

You are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society. To unsubscribe, send a message to nnasnet-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks). For other questions or comments about the listserver, send messages to: nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx