[nnasnet] Re: Golden Eagle - Northumberland Co.

  • From: Jenny <jennycra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fredgail1958@xxxxxxxxx" <fredgail1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 12:32:46 -0400

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---
I saw 3 eagles  and some buzzards fly up from the carcass when I drove by this
morning Sept. 23  about 9:45.  For some reason, I thought they wouldn't eat
together.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 23, 2012, at 11:12 AM, Fred <fredgail1958@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Golden Eagle at Shiloh School near Hughlett Point, probably attracted by deer
> carcass 200 yards west of school.  Sighted Saturday afternoon, 9/22/12.
You are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline
sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society.
with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks).
For other questions or comments about the listserver,
send messages to:  nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx