[nnasnet] Cardina Up Date

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 08:03:12 -0400

It was my hope to follow the development of our nesting Cardinal to the fledge
of her brood.  Last evening I noticed that she was off the nest. At 1st I
thought that she was taking a break to feed . I checked the nest from the
window several times but she did not appear. This morning I went into the back
yard and found the nest empty. Momma and eggs were gone !!

I assume that a snake or other critter took the eggs.