[nnasnet] Belle Isle Bald Eagle Release

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:51:48 -0500

Belle Isle State Park 12/13/13

We had a beautiful afternoon and with the support from Tim, Andy and the staff
from Belle Isle State Park everything went off perfectly.

       Waiting with much anticipation !!!!!!

       Ed Clark President of  the Wild life Center of Virginia removing eagle
from carrier.

        Bald Eagle  #13-2422 emerges !!!!

        She is a big girl !

      5 of 10: My Pictures\Belle Isle State Park Eagle Release
121313\IMG_0475.JPG

       She must adjust her eyes to daylight after being in a dark carrier.

      7 of 10: My Pictures\Belle Isle State Park Eagle Release
121313\IMG_2431.JPG

      8 of 10: My Pictures\Belle Isle State Park Eagle Release
121313\IMG_2435.JPG

      Her business end

      #13-2422  is off to her new home !!!!

      for more information go