[nikonf4] Re: Hydrochloric Acid

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:42:50 -0800

        Yes I did, but also now know seals for each system are of different
materials.   And, these fluids are of totally different chemical structures.
Now I understand why I ruined the hydraulic jack by filling with brake fluid.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 11 / 22          20:43 PST