[nikonf4] Fwd: Jerry and KY

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Nikon F4 <nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 19:02:00 -0700

The rubber bits on my finder was to prevent the polycarbonate housing from cracking.  Remember I told you it cracked and had to be replaced for ¥8,000?  I still own the same sunglasses but rarely wear them lately.  I see I was using Angenieux 28-70 / 2.6.  It was a nice lens until Nikon released AFS 28-70 / 2.8.

Wow…memories and memories.  These shots are from the Venice Beach outing in 1990 or so.  The last time I saw Jerry was in 2001 @SJC.  Thanks.

I see you've been scanning negatives.  Have you faced with any issues in dust / scratch removal?

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 11 / 6 19:02 PDT

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robert McLaughlin <aorobert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 6, 2010 5:41:47 PDT
Subject: Jerry and KY

A blast from the past.  Koichi, what is that little rubber bit on your finder?