[nichols-mentors] Wind River Software Needed

  • From: Jon Kiddy <jon.kiddy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nichols-mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:37:36 -0400

I've reached out to a few people in an attempt to acquire a copy of the
Wind River DVD set. If any of you have it readily available, I'd be very
grateful if I acquire a copy. Or if any of you could point me in the right
direction on how to obtain an official set somehow, that would be equally
as helpful.

Nichols has a single laptop that has LabView ready to go which has worked
successfully with our robot's cRIO in the past. However, as far as I am
aware, we have none of the software installation discs/files/etc.

Jon