[neveh-l] Fw: 156 Educational Websites about the Holocaust

  • From: nevechana <reuw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ×××× ×××× ×××× ××× <neveh-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 23:33:43 +0300

Shalom.

Holocaust Remembrance Day is Tuesday, April 25, 2006.
I posted on my website 156 links to learn about the Holocaust.
Site languages include English, Hebrew, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
All 156 links have been reviewed / checked this week.

The web address is:

http://www.jr.co.il/hotsites/j-holoc.htm

The top of the page should be dated April 23, 2006. If the page has an older date, hold the control key and press the F5 key to refresh your browser with the updated page.

Please forward this message to relatives and friends, so they can benefit from these educational resources.

We must not forget.

Jacob

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.5/322 - Release Date: 4/22/2006

WWWëúåáú äøùéîä åàøëéåï ääåãòåú á
:äéà
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=neveh-l

:àôùø ìöàú îäøùéîä òì éãé ëúéáú äåãòä ì neveh-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx òí :äîìä äáàä áùåøú äðåùà