[networkku] Re: xp grinding to 70

  • From: Sigmund Lam <slam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sigmund Lam <slam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:42:49 -0400

More xp grind info

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&th=5b57b36351ab1e20o

Quote:
Grind, grind, grind.  People come and go.  We get several nameds and
everyone gets an augment.  For a while I'm leading the guild in XP, although
a wizard logs in, grabs a bunch of people, goes deep into Water, and starts
leveling at an alarming rate.

Grind, grind, grind.  At about 73% into 66, the group breaks up - we've been
at it for seven hours.  I still want to grind some more.  The group in
Water - most of which have dinged 67 by now - is losing their cleric so they
invite me.  Navigating in Water has never been my strong point, but I do
make it to GtW where the monk meets me and guides me the rest of the way.

A new grind, and a much faster-paced one.  The mobs here give less XP then
the mobs in KT, but we're killing them much more quickly.  It's faster than
K'T although not necessarily quick, but it feels like no time at all before
I hit 67.  Hooray!

End Quote

I wonder where in water they where grinding.

Aneya