[networkku] Re: well...

  • From: "D Cain" <sneezingfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 00:52:47 +0000

I hate to follow on such a popular tail...heh...
But ya, I did the same.
I'm on the Gustin Server as well, my dwarf's name is Grumple.

There's still an off chance that I'll talk to Kavis about joining SA so I
can retire with their tag, as that's really where my loyalty lies...but I'll
have to manage to not crash after talking myself into logging in, to
actually send the tell and have the conversation.

I recommend L2 to you guys tho, it's BEAUTIFULL. And it's a low stress, easy
good time =).

-Az