[networkku] Zuxl

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:53:51 -0500

Maybe that's not his name, but he's the left-most Solro mini and Taz, Migue,
Glean, Rutroh, Mckellen, Leeps and an IV cleric named Mitheral attempted him
tonight. Seven toons of which 3 were bots and we wiped at 5 percent because
of a sword respawn. One LONG fight. Mith kicked butt on the heals and Rut
ended up loading nukes while Mck was spamming his mana robe. So many ifs...
If Migue had not gone link dead... If we still had Zenob there... If Moosla
had logged on an hour earler... If Mck had a few more FT. Ah well, I know
for certain the same group could do it again and win. Great job guys. I
think network could do all of the minis if we had a few more on. Was a nice
excuse from the exp grind.

Another night of fun and another reason I think out group kicks-butt.

Migue

--
Paul Huse