[networkku] Winter Plans... nominal update

  • From: "PAUL HUSE" <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:57:44 -0600

Moosla dinged well over 400 and has been secretly /cough, kiting his
butt off in PoFire with tasher-bot in tow. :-)  We did coerce him to
join us yesterday for a carpet-killing group with Taz/Zen and I. We've
determined that we can plow through mobs faster melee than kiting. This
of course, assumes that we don't have an uber kiting group like Moosla
and I always dream about. Grats Moo.

WTB Glean back. Mrs. Clause is not worth it. Drop the red skirt and come
back home!

I'm trying to find a place for Innies to solo for uber-leet exp.
Currently she's in katta and that's just not happening. I'm thinking
about the hole, but unsure how my pet can handle it. I did enjoy Veksar
when I'm 2-boxing with a pally. If anyone wants to hit veksar, I can
slow and yada yada... pst. :-) Innies is about to hit 54. She can rez
and sacrifice now, but doesn't have any EEs. Anyone have an alt they're
wanting to sac? Mraq is no where to be found. :-)

I'm getting my channels back this week. Woot. If not, I'm going to
blow-up someone's car.

I know my playtime over the break will overall increase although it will
be spotted. I'll not be on 20-23 and 25-26 although there is a good
chance of high playtime through Jan 3 when I have to go back to the
office. Zenob is really needing to do PoFear for Leeps' epic. I have a
3-group kill for Mck's epic I'd like to do. I've dismissed my need for
the Katta robe since Innies has far-better now. Moo, I'd still like to
get Max his epic. Zenob and I recently thumped Ump or whatever his name
is. I have a few more of those kills to do, then the final in TimDeep.
WTB advice.

Hopefully we can find some overlapping playtimes over the holidays.

--

Mckellen 70 / 320

Migue 70 / 451

Rutroh 70 / 208

Micakthul 64 / 12 (retired outside of PoHate duoing with Xade)

Xade 56 / 6

Innies 53 / 1

Maxale 52 / 1

Tons in 30/40s.