[networkku] Re: Trials

  • From: "PAUL HUSE" <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 08:05:19 -0600

I got antsy in PoJ so I asked Shey and a war to come kick it. First wave
we died because the mob took after Rut like white on rice and for some
reason no one killed the greenies. /cough

Zen logged on a bit later and he and I -- along with a random pick-up of
Volgar -- spanked it executioner-style. It's probably one of the harder
trials, but only by a small margin.=20

Anyway, got my mark of justice x3 and destroyed my stones. I'm ready to
help anyone get theirs if you want. Just need MMR + slower/tank or some
similar combination.=20

--
MMR