[networkku] Re: Tipt run tonight.

  • From: Sloggoth@xxxxxxx
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:46:29 EDT

Coren asked me last night...that is 8pm my time.  My guild is having a  raid
at 5pm my time...not sure if i can swing that with my wife in the first
place, but 8pm is right around when the kids go to bed.  I would of course
love to
take a swing at this with you guys if you would have me but I can make  no
promises that I can be on.  If you get someone else, great.  If you  can't find
a victim (er, tank) if I am on and not in a raid I would  be happy to attend.
Sorry I can't give anything more than that :  (