[networkku] Re: Tazz Login

  • From: "Jay Potter" <vindaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:18:00 -0600

Joe, I have not been on much lately but did not notice tazz on.  When
something similar happened to me, my account had run out and I needed to
pay for another year.  At the time it did not make sense because I had the
account set up to pay automatically each year.  I hope it is this simple
otherwise good luck to you on figuring it out quickly.

Moosla