[networkku] Re: Riwii

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:57:53 -0500

>Glean said:
>Prediction....  getting to 70 is gonna be a lot harder than people seem to
>think. It will probably require 5X to 10X the XP required to go 60-65.

Perhaps. O's have considered that and will relax the 2-week thing if exp is
not flowing like it was in OoW-beta. Meda is predicting level 70 inside of
30 hours by gringing at the wall of something... a new OoW zone.

I strongly recommend that we find some great place in OoW to grind and keep
a near perma-camp there (much like the Cardy/Cerias upper spiders camp)
moving toons in and out as they login. With bots in a support role and
moving in for exp as numbers or mains drop, we should do well.

The fact they are changing the mobs at the tables is one small indication
they really want to move high end exp groups to OoW. Mobs at the tables are
summoning on the test server, so we'll let Moosla kite alone come Tuesday.

PoFire castle 1, PoEarth vine ring and a few other hot spots may prove to be
experience-useful until we can locate a prime spot in OoW.

I'll be going to OoW ASAP and would encourage any adventuresome souls to
join me. I anticipate Aneya going there early and would like to see as many
as we can to learn the area. This is not like GoD where we could still get
AAs at the old spots... stuff will be going light blue to us soon, so the
new zones are vital for progress not to mention necessary spell drops.

XF has posted some maps on the SA boards for you to use. If you've not
already started DLing the OoW files, you may want to do that overnight.

I'll be in game Monday night, Wednesday night and possibly Thursday. Weekend
is not planned as of yet.

--
MMR