[networkku] Playtime

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:14:39 -0500

Well, I've learned one thing with WOW... EQ does a good job of wasting time.

I'll expound more once I've had time to really do some leveling, but I think
I'll probably end up playing both games. EQ is great for high end
encounters, network peeps, and predictable outcomes and such. WoW is a
different beast. It's far easier to jump on, do a quest or two and leave. If
you only have 30 minutes, on EQ you set-up your traders, on WoW, you get a
level or do a quest or two. There is no specific grind as long as you are
doing quests.

I ran into the infamous Thott who all bards recognize. He was the GL of
Afterlife before they tossed in the EQ towel. He showed me quite a bit about
the game and some insight into the raid game. WOW raiding is wimpy at the
moment. Groups are 5, raids include 40 people. It's different.

Anyway, I'll be on EQ a lot still, but if you see 2 of my trader bots on...
I'm probably in WoW or paying bills online.  =)

Migue

--
Paul Huse