[networkku] Past Weekend

  • From: "PAUL HUSE" <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:49:04 -0500

Well, fun and a bit of trial-and-error...

Let's see if I can get a recap.

We did a lot of table experience from time to time. Glean got almost all
of his epic 1.0 crap. Aneya got 2/3 of his epic 1.5 done and we killed
his dude in CR and while we were waiting we had to kill a light blue
that had a 400-500k hp and immune to DD spells. Lovely long fight and
I'm still unsure how Rut ended with more than 50 percent mana.

We spent part of a day in DN. Well, actually few spent the entire time
there, but most of it at bind. Zenob has now taken away the title of
"master trainer" from Migue and Zygwen has proven to self-mez when a
trap of 10 spiders pops out of no where... which again, Zenob sprang.
For some reason, the blobs in DN agro Rutroh when he's invis. I'm
thinking it's a faction thing... or the light it reflecting off his brow
and destroying his invis. Heaven knows that dude took more hits in DN
than Coren at a gay pride march. For some Sony-luck, I think my succor
has left Taz twice this week.

The only problem with doing a CR with Zenob is that he tends to get
restless and thinks he can make his way back to the zone naked. This, of
course, leaves corpses in most of the zones in route. Um... Taz, how
much are those coffins we've been going through like M-Dew lately?

We didn't do Vxed or Tipt - which many of us need. The time it takes and
the class balance just makes this a tough assignment.

Mitheral and Sheysomething are now in the network channels and I'm glad
someone else is keeping Zenob busy in tells now.

Migue dinged 400 AAs and Mckellen hit 250 - mini milestones for me.
Ruthole is still 69 and 2 yellows in. ;(

I hear the Cardinals are playing in some contest somewhere.... Who knew.

--

MMR