[networkku] Re: New addition to Network

  • From: "Don Wallace" <DonWallace3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:13:37 -0500

Ther personality conflicts issue doesnt sound good. On the one hand,
personality conflicts are really bad. On the other hand, we still have
Migue.  :)

"The advantage of inviting her is that we'd have another War and Shm."
This isnt what network is about. While certain classes are nice, its not
criteria for joining. The primary consideration is that the invitee is
strongly liked by one or more exisiting memebers, and some sort of ancient
affiliation with KU is a common thread (but not a die hard requirement).
Keeping it small, but with a large enough critical mass to do some stuff is
also a consideration.

I would pose the question thus... Does somone really like Tempting/Nwangle?
Are they confident they will be a positive and friendly addition to the
channel?

Glean