[networkku] Harbingers' Spire

  • From: Sigmund Lam <slam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:59:08 -0400

I was messing around Harbingers' Spire last night. Trash mobs are either lvl
55 or lvl 60 or both, my data is not 100% accurate on that yet. I am able to
solo single pulls, doubles might be a bit tougth still. After a little
exploring, I saw a named mob so I called Glean and Zenob to come over before
we go off and find better xp. Thus started a named mob farmage spree.

We cleared our way to the top of the spire, killing any named mobs on the way.
Drops seem to be decent twinkage for toons in their 50s. They also have decent
resist which means they may be worth getting for vox/naggy.

After getting to the top, we ported out and Glean and I tried to do Noble
Causeway which has higher level mobs. NC mobs take a long time to kill for us
though so I concluded that HS might actualy be faster in a mini group. The NC
group eventualy turned into a Dranik's Hollows expo groups with Kammer Magrim
and Fdidar. Sometimes 3 clerics in one group rocks. We where chugging along
but the server crashed.

After the server reboot it didn't look like Glean was coming back so Kammer
Fdidar and I went back to Harbinger's Spire and cleared the named mobs again.
We ended up with 7 drops on that clearing. So the night was spent getting lots
of loot but not much exp.

I collected several pieces of loot available to Network unfortunately I only
have the info for this one. Others are a H2H with life tap proc, Int Caster
Pants, 39/44 2hs.

Corroded Girplan Helm
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM
Slot: HEAD
AC: +12 Str: +7 Dex: +7 Wis: +4 Agi: +9
Fire Resist: +5 Disease Resist: +10 Magic Resist: +5
HP: +35 Mana: +35 End: +35
Classes: Monk Druid Beastlord

Loot given to Zygwen
Boots of the Slavetrader
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM
Slot: FEET
AC: +27 Str: +8 Dex: +8 Sta: +8 Wis: +7 Int: +7
Disease Resist: +7 Cold Resist: +7 Magic Resist: +6
HP: +45 Mana: +40 End: +40
Classes: Warrior Bard Shadowknight Paladin Cleric

Aneya also got a gimp healing focus aug.

Aneya