[networkku] Re: Bandaid maker

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 08:35:22 -0500

I can make these for any that like... many of you have been very helpful to
farm junk in PoI for me and it's the least I can do. I recommend keeping a
toolbox and a stack of class ONE batteries (10p each) to recharge it. With
the new melee changes for regen and bandaging, this may really be a benefit.

--
MM