[NETRUNNER] THE PURGE

  • From: Daniel Tallarek <daniel.tallarek@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Daniel T." <daniel.tallarek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:20:13 +0200

Hey gaming buddies!

At some points in my gaming life, I like to take a break, step back and
take some time to reconsider my game collection. This moments often end up
in some kind of purge of my collection, which not only frees up space for
new things, but also streamlines my hobby.
Since I'm a father now and our plans to move back to Germany are settled
(we are moving back in Juli 2016), the time for another purge has come.
I'll cut out the LCGs from my collection and concentrate more on wargames
again.

Before I lay out ads on finn and spillskrinet, I wanted to offer you my
games, since I then know, that my babies will come to a good home. :)

Have a look at my BGG page (
https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/Norsk%20Ridder?own=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1
<https://boardgamegeek.com/user/Norsk%20Ridder>), to see what I want to
trade. Most of the games I'll sell for half price. Just ask, if you are
interested in anything.

I'm not sure if the BGG list is complete. I'll do a double check in the
next days, so have a second look then.

On the other hand, since I'm concentrating on wargames again, feel free to
send me offers, if you considering to sell games of this type.

So long,

Daniel.