RIC [ Radio in the Classroom ]

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NetHappenings <nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:52:06 -0600

Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround

Hi!

Just a quick note to let you know that the RIC [ Radio in the classroom ] list
is again active.

You can view the previous postings to the list at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=ric&D=1&F=P&H=1&O=D&S=&T=0

The new archieves for RIC are found at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/ric/

- You can subscribe to the list by sending email to
   ric-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field

- You can unsubscribe from the list by sending email to
   ric-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field

- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to
   ric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since there are not that many postings, we do not have the digest option
enabled, but that can be
changed if needed.

Just a reminder as to what the RIC list is for:

The RIC list will be used create a sharing community for educators who are
exploring the use of
radios for instruction and curriculum integration. We will encourage teachers
to create and share
lesson plans and learning activities, and to experiment with all kinds of
wireless communication equipment.

Thanks.

<Gleason>