RESOUR> Science of the Deep The Hostile Deep

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NetHappenings <nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 07:38:52 -0600

Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround

LITERACY IDEATION SCAFFOLDING
Evolution of Language, How the Brain Works,
Old Pedagogy Problems to New Pedagogy Solutions
Sync Sense, Social Rhythm Research Experts
Connections : Speech, Music, Reading, & Technology
Motivation, Play, Culturally Relevant Content
Using Multiple Intelligences and different learning styles
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Literacy/default.asp