K12> Slide Show Generator

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NetHappenings <nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 08:54:25 -0600

Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround

For a free slideshow generator go to: http://www.irfanview.com Once
there, choose English, then download. Once the program is installed check
all applications. I save my application to the desktop. Then double-click
on Irfanview, File, Slideshow. In here, you can change whether to show the
names of the files, how fast or slow, whether you want them random, to
loop, show the mouse cursor etc. I used this for my grade eight grad
breakfast slideshow last year and included a copy of the program on the CD
I burned with instructions on how to install at home. It's FREEWARE, so
there was no problem distributing it on the burned CD's.

Earlene Saulnier
Technology Coordinator
Immaculate Heart of Mary School

I have found that PhotoJam3 is the best tool for the bucks. I can make a
slide show with transitions and music in about five minutes - and its
ready to burn to CD. Plus you can even post it online for kids and parents
to see. You can check it out at:
http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/photojam
- Randy
Randy Schultz Ed.D