[ECP] Educational CyberPlayGround NetHappenings Blog Announcement

  • From: Educational CyberPlayGround <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 04:00:00 -0500

Greetings Everyone,

it's a  new thing announcement . . . .

I've just started publishing the ECP Blog. Please link to it to read the info online now.
http://tinyurl.com/36baoj <shorter>
< http://blog.edu-cyberpg.com/2007/10/29/ECP+The+Educational+CyberPlayGround+Community+Can+Find+Net+Happenings+K12+Newsletter+And+Network+Newsletter+On+The+ECP+Blog.aspx >

I mean after all NetHappenings is 18 years old.

Isn't it time?

Aren't we tired of the email thing?
Don't we want another option?
Aren't  NetHappening Readers always on the cutting edge?
 Isn't it time to ween away from the email / filters / spam  & drama?

Wouldn't you like to make my job a little easier so that I don't burn out? <hint hint>

**Subscribe now
**
Get  Nethappenings and spread it arount to new subscribers.
start getting NetHappenings Today and please link to it from your site.
http://blog.edu-cyberpg.com/

I'd really appreciate it, and if you have any thoughts, suggestions, or questions I'm all ears.
Please post it to the blog where we can all read them.

best,

<Karen>