[net-gold] UNITED STATES: POLITICS: POLITICAL PARTIES: REPUBLICAN PARTY, TEA PARTY : INDUSTRIES: PETROLEUM : LIBERTARIANISM : RACISM : BIGOTRY : EXTREMISM : HATE GROUPS : INTOLERANCE : DONALD TRUMP : BLATANT FALSEHOODS: SERIAL LIARS : REPUBLICAN WAR ON WOMEN : RAPE CULTURE : SEXISM : NEO-NAZIS : KU KLUX KLAN : RELIGION: CHRISTIANS: RELIGIOUS RIGHT: America's Conservative Road to Destruction - Our Last Chance

  • From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Net-Gold Groups.IO -- Educator-Gold" <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxx>, HEALTH-RECREATION-SPORTS-TOURISM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, K12ADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nabble Groups Net-Gold <ml-node+s3172864n3172864h56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sean Grigsby OR Keith @ Groups.IO" <Myarchives@xxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Net-Gold on IO Groups list <Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Temple Gold Discussion Group <TEMPLE-GOLD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 07:41:14 -0500 (EST)

.

UNITED STATES: POLITICS: POLITICAL PARTIES: REPUBLICAN PARTY, TEA PARTY :

INDUSTRIES: PETROLEUM :

LIBERTARIANISM :

RACISM :

BIGOTRY :

EXTREMISM :

HATE GROUPS :

INTOLERANCE : DONALD TRUMP :

BLATANT FALSEHOODS:

SERIAL LIARS :

REPUBLICAN WAR ON WOMEN :

RAPE CULTURE : SEXISM :

NEO-NAZIS :

KU KLUX KLAN :

RELIGION: CHRISTIANS: RELIGIOUS RIGHT:

America's Conservative Road to Destruction - Our Last Chance

.

.

America's Conservative Road to Destruction - Our Last Chance

By Bruce Bacon

CJ Online

http://cjonline.com/blog/keri/2016-11-26/ americas-conservative-road-destruction-our-last-chance

.

A shorter URL for the above link:

.

http://tinyurl.com/hz74wst

.

.

I was born in the early 50's, spent 8 years in the Air Force, and had the chance to raise two great kids and enjoy a prosperous America before the right wing tentacles grabbed two thirds of our government. I've watched this happen in my lifetime as have many of you. Please take a few minutes and grab a fresh cup of coffee (or tea), sit back and review the timeline I've put together. Yes, it is lengthy, but our American government wasn't infiltrated over night. It was a calculated effort. This essay explains not only what happened, but chronicles the pre-determined sequence of events that allowed it to happen.

.

Conservatives reading this will immediately be on the defensive. And you should be. But all the evidence presented here is documented and undeniable. These are the facts. And denying facts is precisely what you have been systematically conditioned to do. If you read this through to the end, (which I challenge you to do) you'll know exactly what is meant by that statement.

.

Anyone who values and cherishes what our founding fathers built for us would call this treason - the intentional undermining of the United States Government to satisfy corporate goals, including the transfer of trillions of dollars in public funds. This essay details the most massive fraud perpetrated against a population in human history - the defrauding of every citizen of the United States of America, regardless of race, religion, political affiliation or lack thereof, with the ultimate prize being the United States Constitution.

.

This is an attempt to present a timeline sequence of events and activities, over the last 66 years, beginning with the McCarthy Era, a good time-frame to introduce the art of scapegoating, used with such success today. I believe we have evidence that the Republican Party of the United States of America colluded, then planned and executed heinous financial and social crimes against the people of the United States of America. The Republican Party has, with the intention of complete social upheaval, financial domination, and ultimate capture of the Constitution, undermined the very institution of the United States government. At its most basic level, this is a case of cause and effect. For the technically minded, consider this a root cause analysis. Evidence included.

Timelines

1950-1956 McCarthyism

Now to 2013 Is Senator Ted Cruz Our New McCarthy?

1958 Fred Koch (1900-1967)

1958-Present The John Birch Society

(JBS) is an American political advocacy group that supports anti-communism and limited government. It has been described as radical right. Businessman and founder Robert W. Welch Jr. (18991985) and oil tycoon co-founder Fred R. Koch developed an elaborate organizational infrastructure (consider today's right wing structure) in 1958 that enabled them to keep a very tight rein on the chapters. Its main activity in the 1960s, says Rick Perlstein, "comprised monthly meetings to watch a film by Welch, followed by writing postcards or letters to government officials linking specific policies to the Communist menace."

Fast forward; the 60's

The Blueprint - The Powell Memorandum In 1971

Letter from Syndor acknowledging receipt of Powell Memo.

1972 Birth of the Takeover

They teamed with the religious right.

1994-present Government is the Problem Next Stop: De-legitimizing the Body of Government.

The Target: Congressional Intelligence
This is the successful effort to dumb-down the body of Congress, with Newt Gingrich at the helm

And then there's ALEC American Legislative Executive Council - Conservative legislation pre-written to satisfy the pro-business/anti-citizen agenda, now adopted by states with conservative majorities. This legislation has little to no regard for human lives or environmental consequences.

1985 to 2008 Starving the Beast - the transfer of public wealth to private interests

The Scam 2008 to Present - Getting the Citizens on the Bandwagon

2009 to Present The Tea Party Funded and strengthened by Americans for Prosperity - Koch front group

2013 to Present Groundswell the 30 Front War Without a doubt, Groundswell is the most blatant conflict of interest in the history of the United States Supreme Court. Groundswell was (is) an effort to coordinate the messaging efforts of the right wing in a manner that would be accepted by progressives in this country. One of the coordinators of this effort is none other than the wife of Supreme Court Justice Thomas, Ginni Thomas. One could surmise that the demonization of Secretary Hillary Clinton was high on their to-do list for 2016. Believing they are losing the messaging war with progressives, a group of prominent conservatives in Washingtonincluding the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and journalists from Breitbart News and the Washington Examinerhas been meeting privately since early this year to concoct talking points, coordinate messaging, and hatch plans for "a 30 front war seeking to fundamentally transform the nation," according to documents obtained by Mother Jones.

The Rise of Alternative Media and the Alt Right The Great Conditioning With respect to Groundswell, it cannot be denied that it found success in Right Wing media.

Automation The Rise of Chatbots An automated army of pro-Donald J. Trump chatbots overwhelmed similar programs supporting Hillary Clinton five to one in the days leading up to the presidential election, according to a report published Thursday by researchers at Oxford University.The chatbots basic software programs with a bit of artificial intelligence and rudimentary communication skills would send messages on Twitter based on a topic, usually defined on the social network by a word preceded by a hashtag symbol, like #Clinton. Their purpose: to rant, confuse people on facts, or simply muddy discussions, said Philip N. Howard, a sociologist at the Oxford Internet Institute and one of the authors of the report. If you were looking for a real debate of the issues, you werent going to find it with a chatbot.

Short List of Fabrications

Obama is a Muslim
Obama was not born in US
Michelle Obama is transsexual
Climate Change is a Fabrication
Sandy Hook a hoax
The Orlando Nightclub shooting a hoax
Jade Helm US invasion of Texas
FEMA Concentration camps
Hillary Clinton is lesbian
Gay Conversion Therapy
2010, 2014 Midterms  Increasing the Stranglehold

The Consequences 2016 The Art of the Steal Election of Donald Trump and the Republican States of America In 2016, the combination of voter suppression, gerrymandered districts, a singular right-wing media message, stacked state legislatures, saturated with lies, and a mis-informed, dis-informed, dumbed-down electorate coalesced into the election of Donald J. Trump.

The Damage Nineteen percent of eligible voters elected one of the most ethically and morally bankrupt individuals in our lifetimes as the President of the United States. The Popular Vote (as of 11/22/2016) Hillary Clinton: 64,155,056, Donald Trump: 62,192,300 - Electoral College Donald Trump: 306, Hillary Clinton: 232

Deflating the Democratic Base  The Statistics

The Plan - Going Forward - The New Democratic Party

Truth Media Affiliated by truth, not by ideals.

What Can We Do?

How to Change Things

Our Last Chance  Preventing a Constitutional Convention.

.

.

The complete article may be read at the URL above.

.

.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@xxxxxxxxxx
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold
http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

Temple University and Google Sites Research Guides
AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING
EMPLOYMENT
INTERNSHIPS
HOSPITALITY
DISABILITIES AND EMPLOYMENT
http://guides.temple.edu/c.php?g=134557
INDOOR GARDENING
https://groups.io/g/indoor-gardening
Educator-Gold
K12ADMINLIFE

PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES INCLUDING EBOLA

STATISTICS SOURCES RESEARCH GUIDE
http://guides.temple.edu/statistics-sources

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Digital Scholarship Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/DigitalScholarship/threads
https://listserv.temple.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=DIGITAL-SCHOLARSHIP
https://digitalscholarshipandscholarlypublication.wordpress.com/

Copyright Research Guide
Copyright, Intellectual Property and Plagiarism Sources
http://guides.temple.edu/copyright-plagiarism
Fair Use
http://guides.temple.edu/fair-use

Blog
https://educatorgold.wordpress.com/

Articles by David Dillard

Information Literacy (Russell Conwell Guide)
http://tinyurl.com/78a4shn

Nina Dillard's Photographs on Net-Gold
http://www.flickr.com/photos/neemers/

Twitter: davidpdillard

Temple University Site Map

Bushell, R. & Sheldon, P. (eds),
Wellness and Tourism: Mind, Body, Spirit,
Place, New York: Cognizant Communication Books.
Wellness Tourism: Bibliographic and Webliographic Essay
David P. Dillard
http://tinyurl.com/o4pn4o9

Rail Transportation

INDOOR GARDENING
Improve Your Chances for Indoor Gardening Success

SPORT-MED

HEALTH DIET FITNESS RECREATION SPORTS TOURISM

.

.

Please Ignore All Links to JIGLU
in search results for Net-Gold and related lists.
The Net-Gold relationship with JIGLU has
been terminated by JIGLU and these are dead links.
Temple University Listserv Alert :
Years 2009 and 2010 Eliminated from Archives

.

.