[net-gold] [MLA-L] What are you supporting for Bib Citation Management Software

  • From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Other Net-Gold Lists -- Educator Gold <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NetGold <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K-12ADMINLIFE <K12ADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K12AdminLIFE <K12AdminLIFE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nabble Groups Net-Gold <ml-node+s3172864n3172864h56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Platinum <net-platinum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Gold <NetGold_general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple Gold Discussion Group <TEMPLE-GOLD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple University Net-Gold Archive <net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Net-Gold @ Wiggio.com" <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Health Lists -- Health Diet Fitness Recreation Sports <healthrecsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, HEALTH-RECREATION-SPORTS-TOURISM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 00:11:05 -0400 (EDT)

.

Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 22:03:51 -0400
From: Margaret Ericson <mericson@xxxxxxxxx>
To: MLA-L@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ARLIS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MLA-L] What are you supporting for Bib Citation Management Software

Hello Colleagues (apologize for any duplication due to cross listing).

Colby College is reexamining our instructional support for bibliographic citation management software, in light of new options. We have been supporting RefWorks and Endnote for number of years. However, students and faculty are migrating elsewhere.

Is there a shift out there amongst my colleagues to other Bib Citation Tools that you are actively teaching and supporting? Please let me know what you are moving towards and a quick reason or two.  Or, if you have decided to stay with a particular platform after an assessment, that would be helpful too.

Both Music and Art are challenged by output formats, and I’m wondering if any of the newer tools meet arts needs more effectively.

Margaret D. Ericson|Scholarly Resources and Services -- Arts Librarian|Bixler Art and Music Library|Colby College Libraries|5662 Mayflower Hill|Waterville, Maine 04901|

.

To contact the listowners: mla-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
To change options: <https://iulist.indiana.edu/sympa/suboptions/mla-l>
Archives: <https://iulist.indiana.edu/sympa/arc/mla-l>