[net-gold] Fwd: [Net-Gold] “I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being.”

  • From: "DAVID P. DILLARD" <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Other Net-Gold Lists -- Educator Gold <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NetGold <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K-12ADMINLIFE <K12ADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K12AdminLIFE <K12AdminLIFE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nabble Groups Net-Gold <ml-node+s3172864n3172864h56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Platinum <net-platinum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Gold <NetGold_general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple Gold Discussion Group <TEMPLE-GOLD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple University Net-Gold Archive <net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Net-Gold @ Wiggio.com" <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Health Lists -- Health Diet Fitness Recreation Sports <healthrecsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, HEALTH-RECREATION-SPORTS-TOURISM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 15:59:03 -0400

From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"tgbulletin@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Date: Sat, May 31, 2014 at 2:13 PM
Subject: [Net-Gold] “I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber
of my being.”
To: Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brave old (exceptionalist) world

http://rt.com/op-edge/162504-us-exceptional-military-aggression-russia/

Participants | Bilderberg Meetings
<http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html>
Participants | Bilderberg Meetings
<http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html>
FRA Castries, Henri de Chairman and CEO, AXA Group DEU Achleitner, Paul M.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG DEU Ackermann, Josef
Former CEO, Deutsche Bank AG GBR Agius, Marcus
View on www.bilderbergmeetings.org
<http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html>
Preview by Yahoo

   1