[net-gold] 'Fed Up' Film Documentary on Obesity Epidemic

  • From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Other Net-Gold Lists -- Educator Gold <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NetGold <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K-12ADMINLIFE <K12ADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K12AdminLIFE <K12AdminLIFE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nabble Groups Net-Gold <ml-node+s3172864n3172864h56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Platinum <net-platinum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Gold <NetGold_general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple Gold Discussion Group <TEMPLE-GOLD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple University Net-Gold Archive <net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Net-Gold @ Wiggio.com" <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Health Lists -- Health Diet Fitness Recreation Sports <healthrecsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, HEALTH-RECREATION-SPORTS-TOURISM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 18:46:01 -0400 (EDT)

.

Date: 08 May 2014 13:20:51 -0700
From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"tgbulletin@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To: Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Net-Gold] 'Fed Up' Film Documentary on Obesity Epidemic…

Opening in theaters tomorrow, Friday, May 9, 2014

FOOD and HEALTH

Article and Videos

By 2050… 1 out of every 3 americans will have diabetes

'Fed Up': Katie Couric's 10-Day Sugar Challenge

Katie Couric's new film "Fed Up" sheds light on America's sugar epidemic.

05:04 | 05/08/2014

Includes: Transcript for 'Fed Up': Katie Couric's 10-Day Sugar Challenge

Video: 'Fed Up': Katie Couric's 10-Day Sugar Challenge

Video: 'Fed Up': Katie Couric's 10-Day Sugar... Katie Couric's new film "Fed Up" sheds light on America's sugar epidemic.

View on abcnews.go.com

Preview by Yahoo

Katie Couric Voices 'Fed Up' Film on Obesity Epidemic

The film promises to change everything you thought you knew about food and exercise.

01:26 | 04/08/2014

Video: Katie Couric Voices 'Fed Up' Film on Obesity Epidemic

image

Video: Katie Couric Voices 'Fed Up' Film on Obes... The film promises to change everything you thought you knew about food and exercise.

View on abcnews.go.com

Preview by Yahoo

'Fed Up' Tackles Food Industry, Health

The film, executive produced and narrated by Katie Couric, opens May 9.

04/07/2014

Video: 'Fed Up' Tackles Food Industry, Health

Video: 'Fed Up' Tackles Food Industry, Health The film, executive produced and narrated by Katie Couric, opens May 9.

View on abcnews.go.com

Preview by Yahoo

Published on Apr 9, 2014

In theaters tomorrow Friday, May 9. 2014

“ This is the movie the food industry doesn't want you to see. FED UP blows the lid off everything we thought we knew about food and weight loss, revealing a 30-year campaign by the food industry, aided by the U.S. government, to mislead and confuse the American public, resulting in one of the largest health epidemics in history. From Katie Couric, Laurie David (Oscar winning producer of AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH) and director Stephanie Soechtig, FED UP will change the way you eat forever. “

FED UP - Official Trailer

FED UP - Official Trailer In theaters May 9. This is the movie the food industry doesn't want you to see. FED UP blows the lid off everything we thought we knew about food and weight ...

View on www.youtube.com

Preview by Yahoo

.