[net-gold] A Mayor for Kauai We Can Trust! Internationally Renowned Surfer...

  • From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Other Net-Gold Lists -- Educator Gold <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NetGold <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K-12ADMINLIFE <K12ADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K12AdminLIFE <K12AdminLIFE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nabble Groups Net-Gold <ml-node+s3172864n3172864h56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Platinum <net-platinum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Gold <NetGold_general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple Gold Discussion Group <TEMPLE-GOLD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple University Net-Gold Archive <net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Net-Gold @ Wiggio.com" <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Health Lists -- Health Diet Fitness Recreation Sports <healthrecsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, HEALTH-RECREATION-SPORTS-TOURISM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 12:45:40 -0400 (EDT)

.

Date: 12 May 2014 06:21:34 -0700
From: "tgbulletin@xxxxxxxxx [Net-Gold]" <Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Net-Gold] A Mayor for Kauai we can trust! Internationally renowned
    surfer...

... activist and MMA fighter Dustin Barca

Timeline Photos - Babes Against Biotech | Facebook

Timeline Photos - Babes Against Biotech | Facebook A Mayor for Kauai we can trust! Internationally renowned surfer, activist and MMA fighter Dustin Barca is officially running for Kauai! He has been an ama...

View on www.facebook.com

Preview by Yahoo

Click MAIN

MAIN This is Barca’s first bid at political office though he has been involved in local politics for much of his young adult life. Driven by a strong sense of kuleana (r...

View on www.barca4mayor.com

Preview by Yahoo

.