[the neo project] Update: October 14, 2002 10:24pm (EST)

  • From: <mcurry8173@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <neo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 2:40:02 +0000

New Version is the stream (1.0.370) & Beta Completion Date
We released another beta in the stream today. We removed the multiple packets
(we were only testing if Neo could now handle multiple packet types). We will
continue to add suggestions & fix bugs in as they come in. I can concentrate
more on the program again knowing at least there are live stats. We will now
consider http://www.theneoproject.com/neo.zip a stable version. We removed the
NEO-US (unstable) as it has been tested and considered stable.

Please note that in order to receive any more updates or fixes you will have to
enable LIVE UPDATE in Neo. So if you want to install Neo from scratch and then
want to update, just insure that you have Live update enabled. This will also
allow us to test the Live update a little more.

Our Beta testing will be complete as of November 1st, 2002. This will be
labeled version 1.0.400, and will also be the next date that we do a full
compile and create a wise distributable package. So again, until then, enable
live update if you want to receive any updates.

Download the latest version of Neo from:

http://www.theneoproject.com/neo.zip

Or from one of our mirror sites:

http://www.jsmcorp.com/NEO.zip
http://www.longpointdrive.com/neo.zip