[the neo project] New Beta Available

  • From: "M Curry" <mcurry8173@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <neo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:24:24 -0400

This version implements the Wise installation system (much safer) and
includes instructions for many languages.  There are some connectivity
fixes in this version (dial-up friendly).  And some minor changes.  I
understand some people went back to the first beta, I recommend that you
move to this version.  You should uninstall any previous version prior.

http://www.theneoproject.com/neo.zip

==========
Anyone mirroring the file: could you please send us your mirror links so
we can add it to the listing on our new site.

Thanks
Mike

Download the latest version of Neo from:

http://www.theneoproject.com/neo.zip

Or from one of our mirror sites:

http://www.jsmcorp.com/NEO.zip
http://www.longpointdrive.com/neo.zip