[neact] Re: NEACT Conference Registration.

  • From: "Kathy Siok" <kathys5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:47:45 -0400

HI Helaine,

I was thinking of you.
We should get together and look at all the things yet to do.

I have not gotten all the supplies or done the registration packets or name
tags.

I am waiting for a good sale at Staples for folders and notebooks.  I also
have some items left over from other conference.
I also want to go the the recycling center to see if we can use some of the
free stuff they have.

I am still getting registrations.  We have 63 people so far.  A good number.

I think I will need some help getting the water and soda up to the college
too.

When are you available?
I am busy on Thursday of this week.

Kathy