[neact] Re: NEACT Annual Summer Conference 2012

  • From: FAITH HUGHES <faithmhughes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 20:06:21 +0000

From: kathys5@xxxxxxx
To: neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [neact] NEACT Annual Summer Conference 2012
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:26:24 -0400

To all interested….
          During this  last week, I have had several individuals inquire to if
it is too late to register for the August conference.  There is still space to
accommodate more participants. The deadline to report the final numbers is
close at hand.   If you would like to attend, please email me your registration
form (attached) at kathys5@xxxxxxx and you can follow with the check by mail.
Commuters will always be welcome.
(Do not respond to this email as it will be delivered to all on this listserve.
)
Kathy Siok,  Registrar-Treasurer

    73rd NEACT  Summer Conference
    August 6 – 9, 2012