[neact] Re: Fwd: [New England Association of Chemistry Teachers] Questions from Men's Hea

  • From: Karen Coghlan <cogh4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:03:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

There is a great book called the "The Joy of Chemistry" by Monty L.
Fetterolf which has some great ideas about how to do chemistry using relatively
common kitchen ingredients.  I use it to entertain my kids durring the summer
and for creating labs when there is no money in the science budget.  I hope
this helps.

Karen Coghlan