[neact] Fwd: Math Position at Newfound Regional

  • From: carypq <carypq@xxxxxxx>
  • To: NHSci-Ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:37:20 -0400 (EDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dawn Meredith <dawn.meredith@xxxxxxx>

Sent: Tue, Jul 10, 2012 4:51 pm
Subject: Fwd: Math Position at Newfound Regional

Fellow Teachers:

fyi - please pass along to interested parties.

Dawn Meredith
UNH Physics

Begin forwarded message:

From: Roger Shelton <rshelton@xxxxxxxx>

Date: July 10, 2012 2:18:31 PM EDT

To: Dawn Meredith <dawn.meredith@xxxxxxx>

Subject: Math Position

It's not a physics position, but I want the opportunity to be known:

Newfound Regional High School
Anticipated Math Teacher
The Newfound Regional High School is seeking an individual to join our math
department. Certificate for AP Calculus preferred. Interested candidates should
send a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, job application, and letters of
recommendation  by July 20th to:
Paul Hoiriis Assistant Principal
Newfound Regional High School
150 Newfound Road, Bristol, NH 03222