[neact] FW: Project SMART- an opportunity for high school students

  • From: "Greenberg, Susan" <Susan.Greenberg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "England Association of Chemistry Teachers New (neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:22:15 +0000

Sue
________________________________
From: Minocha, Subhash
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 5:08 PM
To: Haney, Jim; Charles W. Smith (Charles.Smith@xxxxxxx); Greenberg, Susan
Cc: Rock, Barrett
Subject: FW: Project SMART- an opportunity for high school students

Hi everyone:
We are receiving applications (at a slow rate though) and would like to see if
you can forward the attached message/flyer to all your contacts. If we all make
an extra effort, we can get good enrollment this year. We do have some funds to
support a few students if they need support. The Greek and Turkish applications
are expected soon. We also may have a couple of students from Jordan this year.
Please take a moment to connect with your high school teacher contacts and
others - including your relatives and friends who have kids eligible to
participate.
Subhash
**

Subhash C. Minocha