[USS Vanguard] ooc: sam mccaw

  • From: Alec Keenan <sam_mccaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:50:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,
          I failed to sort out my innumerable computer
problems, despite wasting countless hours and spending
gross sums of money (well my parents money...). So
with a tear in my eye I cermemonially dumped my 6 year
old machine.

     Then I went out and bought a whole new one! YAY!
Now kitted out with my *spangly* new machine I was
desperate to get back online. However it was only when
I saw my YahooMail inbox that I realised just how bad
things were looking for me: 487 unread mesages and
about 3 months of missed simming.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

         I can't wait to hear whats been going on and
get back into the sim (if you'll have me). But you've
got to bear with me. I'd also love it if you could
send me your Email addresses / ICQ#'s as there was
only so much I could salvage and I'm missing a lot of
bookmarks etc. As soon as I've chatted with Andy and
caught up with the current situation, I'll start
posting. Until then I'd love to hear from you guys.
I'll post an ICQ# as soon as I download it agian.

Email: sam_mccaw@xxxxxxxxx

Cheers

Alec :D

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/