[USS Vanguard] Way Ta Go Lads

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "USS Vanguard" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:59:57 -0000

Lt. JG. Cynan Mandrake.
Location: USS Vanguard; Event Horizon.
Time: After "The Picker Becomes The Picked" (Lela).

[Previously]
She'ra: why are your friends looking at us like that?
Cyan: Like what?
She'ra: I don't know,,

[Conclusion]
Mandrake looked around too and towards his friends staring over. Sheesh what
did they think they were doing! So embarrassing...

Cynan: "I dunno.. I guess there jealous" he said, winking, "want to go over and
say hi?".

She'Ra: "Sure, why not."

They both smiled, got up from their chairs and headed over to the others, much
to their surprises.

E'thexx: "There coming over here!".

Highwaij: "Now were for it.. quick look like we weren't watching.."

Vorka: "I think its a bit late for that, Highwaij."

Cynan: "Hey up everyone, this is She'Ra.. don't be getting an ideas, shes mine
;)", he said laughing with a teasing look to She'Ra.

[TAG... er... anyone here really :)]

OoC: BTW. Lela (nice name!), ICQ: 31282781, MSN: kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Yahoo: kuhnahn, AIM: CynanKuhn and I hope you don't mind me messing around in
here ! lol, and If you do, just say :)

USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org