[USS Vanguard] OoC: Status, Joint Mission, Etc.

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 07:55:14 -0600

Hello, all. Hope you're all well.

Just returning to work today after my weeklong absence on business travel.

I see we've had a few posts that have come through, and here is an update as to
what's going on:

1. I'll be posting TODAY, before 5 pm EST (-6 GMT), to put a closing chapter on
the Relief mission.

It's sudden, and I can't tell you how sorry I am that it is. However, the Gamma
Fleet joint mission kicked off over the weekend, and I don't want Vanguard to
fall even more behind.

At work, however, I have very limited, very strict access, to what I can and
can't see and do on the World Wide Web.

Therefore, one of the first things I'm going to do is ask the GF staff to add
our email addresses to the joint list.

You'll be able to go via Yahoo! Groups and read the posts that have come
through. There haven't been an excessive amount of RP posts yet, so the
catch-up won't be too overwhelming.

2. We'll hold one transition day tomorrow, and by Wednesday, I envision us in
the thick of things with the joint mission.

BTW, is Chris or Mel present and reading? Chris, I know your work is in
overdrive right now, and Mel, you're either on holiday or have just recently
returned, so I know you both have something going on, but if either of you can
help out, please do. :)

Yes, this post I'm going to write will wrap up Trevor Elis and bring Dominic
Santos back into the fold.

Please plan tomorrow for any transition posts, etc.

I want to thank everyone for their participation, and I'd like to apologize
again for my lack of participation this last mission and the sudden shift to
the joint mission.

Let's look to the future and see where it takes us.

Best wishes,

Andy Ho
Please continue to send all email to andywoho@xxxxxxxxxx

This is an email account I use from my workplace.