[USS Vanguard] OoC: Joint Mission

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:39:30 -0800 (PST)

All:

Lest anyone think that I've fallen off the face of the earth, I've
hosted my family from out of town for the last week for Thanksgiving
here in the States. It went well, but I'm tired.

As for the joint mission, no, I haven't posted lately and no, I haven't
kept up for about a week. (Since around the time that I sent an email
to Martin about how I felt about it.)

I know it's not responsible since I pledged the Vanguard players' time
to it, but it's not what I counted on and I can't even find a place for
the Vanguard to fit in anymore.

This isn't "I don't like playing anymore, so I'm taking my toys and
going home"; I don't know what's expected of us, never really did
(although I was hoping it would be worked out en route), and therefore
find anything I would write at this point to be counter-productive. If
anyone would like to post, by all means, please go ahead--the talent on
this sim is amazing and I'm sure some of you can find a place for your
characters.

As I'm sitting here, I have half a mind to simply wait this thing out,
or maybe even find a reason for the Vanguard to proceed on to something
else.

Thoughts, comments, and questions are always welcome.

To our American players: I hope your Thanksgiving holidays were
relaxing and rewarding.

Mel and Chris: Please email me when you have a chance...?

Thanks,

Andy

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/