[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: Getting back in touch

  • From: Alec Keenan <alec_keenan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:11:38 +0000

I too still exist. Married (I think you knew that since it's as of 11/08/07),
working as a trainee solicitor in tax and agricultural law in the east of
England, hoping one day to finally stop training/learning, ich lerne deutsche
in meine auto, getting snowed on a LOT! In any case, regards to all. I am for
my bed and a couple of chapters of LOTR before sleep (I'm on one of my
occasional re reads).

Alec

> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:49:05 -0800
> From: tonykavan@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: Getting back in touch
> To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Hey guys!
>
> It is good to hear from someone.  I've often thought of sending an email over
> this list to see if anyone is here.  I'm not going to lie, I have found
> myself occasionally reading posts that I've kept from my time with you guys.
>
> I'd love to at least finish the cliffhanger that we were in.  I'd also be on
> board with another rpg, star trek or what have you.  It was kind of nice to
> have some escapism.
>
> As for real life, my wife and I live in Hastings Nebraska now.  South central
> Nebraska if anyone is curious.  My wife is teaching and I'm in my ninth year
> (sheesh) with the State Patrol as a sworn officer.  We've been enjoying a
> down year crime-wise but as the world's economy slides, the crime rate seems
> to go up.  (That's purely anecdotal, I don't know of any solid statistics on
> that.)  So we're girding ourselves for an uptake in the crime rate.  For now
> though, things are quiet and I'll take it.
>
> Anyway I hope everyone else is doing well and is anxiously anticipating the
> JJ Abrams interpretation of Star Trek.
>
> Later,
>
> Tony
>
> AKA
>
> Chief Craig Kavan

Windows Live Messenger just got better .Video display pics, contact updates &
more.
http://www.download.live.com/messenger

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx