[USS Vanguard] OoC: Back into the Swing

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 07:10:28 -0800 (PST)

Hello, all. And happy New Year to those of you on the Western calendar.

We're coming out of our break now, and first of all, let me thank those
of you who posted during the holidays. I enjoyed reading each of them.

In the next couple of days, we'll be moving into the "reception,"
where, as promised, we'll be promoting a player's character.

Then, it's on to a series of good missions leading up to "Grand
Theory." I look forward to it; I hope you do, too.

I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow, and we'll be starting the next
mission no later than early next week (Monday+)

Thanks for your patience.

Best wishes,

Andy

http://greetings.yahoo.com