[ncsc-moths] Re: slow but still worthwhile

  • From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:18:29 -0400

Thanks Ken,
  Your pictures motivated me to take a quick first run through my 800+ June
pics because 279 and 2287 looked familiar.  Couldn't find them though,
maybe an earlier month?  Found lots of 2281 Palmerworm in June.  Did make
some progress by deleting those the worn, those the out of focus, and those
shots where the moth had moved on!
Doug