[ncsc-moths] Re: moth night

  • From: Brian Bockhahn <birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cecelia Mathis <weer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:39:01 -0400

Yes, are my emails not coming through, I know I can't see them when I post
but always wonder...

MOTH NIGHT
Umstead State Park, Raleigh, NC
July 23 & 24, 2013
Mothing both evenings at the visitor center 8:45pm - ?
Workshop/seminar 10am - 4pm on the 24th at visitor center auditorium
Sweep netting insect safari on the 25th from 9am - noon

Free but RSVP with me if you want a campsite or to partake in the
workshop/seminar

There is a campground with showers, I have reserved some campsites for us,
unfortunately the cabins and barracks are booked.

Thanks

--
Brian Bockhahn
birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx