[ncsc-moths] Re: moth listserves

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:18:59 -0500

I've been resisting Facebook for years although I'm constantly getting
pressure to join.  Had no idea that Ali had started a page there--might be
just the incentive needed to make the plunge!  I even hear now that among
the young and techno-savvy, email has become passe' and facebook and twitter
is where its at!  It's hard enough for me just to keep up with email...

--
J. Merrill Lynch
Echo Valley Farm