[ncsc-moths] Re: Wake County (part of) Falls Lake Moth List

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 21:34:57 -0400

I know Steve well; in fact I corresponded with him about a moth tonight.
Steve is one of my trusted resources for moth information in North Carolina
and he is also in contact with a number of moth researchers who have worked
in the state.  I don't know if he would be interested but I will contact him
about this.

Cheers,

Merrill

--