[ncsc-moths] Re: These two have been bugging me

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 18:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

When were these photographed? The first one looks like a worn Pseudexentera sp
but it's late for those to be flying. I don't recognize the second one.

This is the time of year when I have to beat myself with a towel before coming
back inside. Even then, I still end up with plenty of hitchhikers.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths